Tales, From Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the initial bit of info I have on my game.

Go down

Here is the initial bit of info I have on my game.  Empty Here is the initial bit of info I have on my game.

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 pm

I can only access the internet at the library. I'm a live in Butler and my employer won't allow internet access at home.

Download this small .rar file

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I apologize in advance, but that download service requires your email address in order to download my file. Their TOS claims it's safe and you won't get spammed by submitting it.

It's just information at the moment, and READ the info before you comment. This is the first forum I've hosted in 15 years so just make whatever posts you need to make. BUT, if I feel you haven't read the info, then I'll just delete the posts.

NO SPAMMING, accounts will be deleted, no harassment, no whining, and no b!tching.

Hopefully, the final edit-- I figured out what was blocking the link. Now every member can see the link and download it, but you still need to join this forum in order to do so and you'll have to provide your email at paperclip in order to download the link. I saw and option to allow uploading of files, but I don't see the command to actually do it. I think since the file is so small to begin with I'll just upload it to imageshack or something and change the file extension to .jpg and anyhone that downloads it can just change the extension to .rar and you'd be good to go. Unfortunately my library time is running out and I forgot my flash-drive so I don't have the file with me. I can't download what I've got stored at paperclip because I don't have my flash drive,,,,,,,,

If it weren't for how easy my job is I'd get a new one just so I can have 'net at home.

Admin
Admin

https://talesfromspace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum